Unfortunately this post got corrupted so I still need to put the photos back with the captions. Coming soon...
- Pondering the map before setting off on the road in Nepal.
- A mosquito is interested in reading my diary.
- Stunning statues at a temple along a busy street in Kathmandu.
- Some friendly street children pose for the camera.
- An impressive tree in the botanical gardens in Daman in the Himalayan foothills.
- The peaks of the himalaya seen from Daman floating above the haze.
- A tea maker in a roadside restaurant eyes me with curiousity.
- An old lady carries an incredible about on her back. Its so incomparable to the western where such effort is avoided. Here it is necessity.
- I was cooking my dinner and this bus went past with workers going home for the evening.
- Picking up some supplies by the roadside I met these children who looked like they were preparing for a halloween party with their vampire teeth.
- Above a deep river valley on the descent down to the terai.