I started this post in 2010/11.
- The Roaches, Staffordshire
- The Gower peninsula
- Barafundle bay
Lithuania, Belarus, Moldova, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Portugal, Tarifa, Azores.
- Sail somewhere (potentially build / refurbish boat).
- Mountain bike the Great Divide mountain bike route.
- Travel by bike and on foot in South America.
- Cycle to Scandanavia and do an extended cross country ski trip.
- Foot / cycle in North West Africa and visit the proper desert.
- Mountain biking in Canada.
- Mountain biking in Georgia.
- Walk in Iran.
- Eat delicious food in S.East Asia.
- Be like Robinson Crusoe on a desert island.
- Catch the train outside of London for a mountain bike ride - e.g. Aston Hill.
- Psychogeographic city exploration and documentation.
- Night cycling in the city.
- Exploring the city's parks for mountain biking / running.
- Rowing / swimming in the various lakes / lidos / Thames.
- GPS games in the city.
Short bike tours
- Weekender down to Brighton by bike.
- Weekender over to Amsterdam by bike.
- Human powered vehicle
- Alternative type of bike - e.g. recumbent, trike or tandem
- Ski / polar
- Kite surfing
- Cycled to Sevenoaks from London
- Walking around Box Hill
- Cycling to Brighton
- London based 'Wandering'
- Cycling home to Leicester from London
- Dunwich Dynamo
- Walk between all the zone 1 tube stations in 24 ohurs
- Mountain biking the Surrey Hills (Leith Hill)
- Kitesurfing at Camber Sands
- Walking the Ring of Kerry
- Walking on Exmoor
- Cycling the South West Coast Path
- Cycling to Ireland
- Mountain biking in Afan, Wales
- Walking Wales
- Swimming in Cairns / mountain biking North Face trail in Lake District