What I would say to guests when I worked as a mountain bike guide in Croatia in 2005:
- Hi my name is Andrew Welch.
- I am the mountain bike guide here.
- I will be doing a harder ride in the morning at 7.30 am and an easy ride in the afternoon at 5pm.
- I will also take a guided ride at 2.30 pm if needed.
- Please sign up for the rides by putting your name on the boards.
- You can go freeriding any time taking out the bikes and exploring, we provide all the kit- helmets, gloves, water bottle and a freeride pack with spares and tools.
- You must be in at least a group of two and back by 5pm.
- You must wear trainers whilst riding.
- Any particular wishes or questions please ask me.
- The riding here is great and the scenery is fantastic so youre onto a winner.
- The bike shed is up the stairs and through the door to your right.
- Thank you