- I have done something interesting enough to write about and written about it.
- Achieved a significant goal and produced a finished product.
- It means a great deal to share a story because Weave of the Ride has the potential to inspire and create action in readers.
- I have learnt what it takes to construct a book and publish it independently.
- It was a labour of love. There was no external reason for writing the book!
- I collaborated with others, like Pete Moffat who designed the fantastic cover and got and insight into his process.
- I can draw on the discipline that produced the book.
- I still have the story of the route to India to tell and that creates excitement in terms of what I will rediscover and learn from the process.
- I am responsible for this story.
- I have a lot more work to do to promote the book!